Rod Harding, President and Founder of Hospitality Support Services (HSS), has handled the FF&E process from sourcing to installation (and every step in between) for a variety of owners.
Rod is a hands-on leader who uses his industry expertise and knowledge, as well as advanced project management skills to help hotels and resorts navigate the complex path of hospitality development and renovation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified through the Project Management Institute (PMI) — the world’s leading non-profit association for the project management professional. PMI is recognized for its advocacy programs conducted with government, organizations and industries around the world with the goal of embracing project management to achieve business results
- Proud and active member of the Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association
- Proud and active member of NEWH, The Network of the Hospitality Industry
- Received BS from Florida Tech with high honors
- Earned MBA on academic scholarship from Florida Tech with the highest honors, while working as a full-time graduate student assistant
- Launched and led a successful hospitality division for a large company
- Extensive on-site, and hands-on experience
Proud Member of these fine organizations: